Cancellation & Refund
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Yebocab believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy.
Under this policy:
There is no cancellation of orders placed under the Same Day Bookings / Packages ( Taxi booking, Hotel, Air, Bus, Train Tickets )
You are not able to cancel the booking within 24 hrs prior the pickup time.
No cancellations are entertained for those products that Yebocab marketing team has obtained on special occasions like Pongal, Diwali, and Government Holidays etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
- If you cancel 48 hours before the pick-up time, 95% of the booked amount will be refund.
- If you cancel 24 hours before the pick-up time, 80% of the booked amount will be refund.
- If you cancel within 24 hours the pick-up time, the booked amount will not be refund.
- The refunds will be made by online transfer to the customer’s card account (If payment received by card) or customer’s bank account (If payment received through Yebocab bank account like NEFT, RGTS) or Send through the cheque in the name of the booking customer / Agent (If payment received by cash or cheque at office). No cash refund requests entertained.
- The amount will be refunded within 7 business days.
- The transaction charges if any will not be refunded in the event of cancellation.
- Km and Time are calculated from office to office. (To avoid disputes later user is requested to write reporting time, kms and releasing time and km in his/her own hand writing on duty slip.)
- Parking, Toll and Inter State Permit Charges & Taxes will be charged extra as per actual receipts wherever applicable.
- One day is equal to one calendar day (From Midnight 12.00 to Midnight 12.00.)
- Cabs that are booked for outstation should not be use for local usage.
- The final amount will be calculated on actual travelled distance(km) and days.
- AC will not work in hill areas or stopped / parked vehicle.
- Driver Allowance will be extra if the driver drives between 10.00pm to 6.00am.
- If any deviations in route for the dropping duty (Fixed) tariff it will be charged extra.
- Tariff is subject to change view hike in fuel prices with mutual understanding.
- As per Govt policy Yebocab collect GST (Service Tax) and Online Tranasaction Charges for Online Payment, Both Charges reflected (Showing) in GST coloum.